Call for Abstract
To actively participate in the School, participants are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
The Committee reserves the right to:
1) Select the abstracts relevant to the sessions;
2) Decide on the final form of presentation.
The List of Posters will be published in the Final Program and on the website only on receipt of full registration.
- The abstracts must be submitted only in English.
- The abstract must not exceed 350 words (Including author information, affiliation details and title). The title of abstract should be maximum 20 words.
- The title should be bolded, initially capitalized and centered above the abstract text.
- The text should be single-spaced, with Arial font, size 10, non-bolded.
- The first author name should be selected as Presenter.
- The tables and figures cannot be included.
Poster display guidelines
Requirements for Poster Presentations
The dimensions of the poster board are 70 cm wide and 120 cm high (view example image below). Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors' names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract. The text and illustrations should be bold and large enough to read from a distance of 150 cm (five feet).